About using this website
By using this website you are accepting all the terms of this disclaimer notice. If you do not agree with anything in this notice you should not use this website.
The Lodge of Amity and Rossendale Forest No.283 (hereafter known as 'the Lodge') has made reasonable efforts to ensure that all information provided through this website on the Internet is accurate at the time of inclusion. However, there may be inadvertent and occasional errors for which the Lodge apologises.
The Lodge makes no representations or warranties about the information provided and reserves the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without notice.
No information as to the Lodge website shall constitute any form of contract or invitation with the Lodge nor any liability whatsoever shall be accepted for any claim resulting from the use of any information obtained directly or indirectly from the Lodge website.
We do not guarantee that websites accessed via links on this website are either Masonic in nature or have been approved or endorsed by the United Grand Lodge of England or the Provincial Grand Lodge of East Lancashire. We specifically do not warrant that any other websites accessible from their pages are recognised by, or have the approval of, the United Grand Lodge of England.
We are not responsible for the contents or reliability of any other websites to which we provide a link and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the Lodge of Amity and Rossendale Forest No.283 takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website contains material including text, photographs and other images, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this website are either owned by the Lodge or have been licensed to it by the owner or owners of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this website.
Copying of material from this website is strictly prohibited, any violation of our rights will be vigorously pursued under English Copyright Law. Should you wish to use any material from this website or link to it, please contact us regarding Licence options.
We do not warrant that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- access any part of the website if you are a Lodge Member and have the necessary information to access the restricted section; otherwise you may only browse the public pages;
- print one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference or Masonic study.
You may not:
- copy (whether by printing onto paper, storing on any form of storage device, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the website except as set out under "You may". These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the website;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the website; without the written consent of the Lodge of Amity and Rossendale Forest No.283;
- use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. We accept no responsibility for any loss or harm incurred;
- use our website for profit, commercial purposes or financial gain of any kind.
During the Coronavirus pandemic the Lodge of Amity and Rossendale Forest No.283 used a videoing conferencing app (Zoom) to keep in touch socially and also for its Virtual Lodge Meetings. The Lodge does not endorse the use of Zoom or any other such app or suggest that they are safe or secure to use. The use of such apps is solely at your own risk.
The laws of England and Wales shall govern your use of the site and you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If you wish to provide a hyper-link to this web site, please contact the webmaster, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Print this page